Information we may collect from you
We collect information about when you register on the website, take part in competitions, you are a subscriber to our mailing, send us feedback or contact us via the website. The information may include your name, address, username, profile photos or email address, but may also contain information such as your IP address or information about your preferences and shopping habits.
If you log in to one of our pages using a social login, you give us access to social data in the appropriate social network.
- Information about your visit, including pages visited before and after our website, and about products you are browsing or looking for.
- The length of visits to some pages, information about the interaction on the page (such as scrolling, clicking and moving the mouse) and the methods used to view the page.
Emails sent as part of our marketing programs use so-called clear gifs (network beacons). These inform us if an email has been opened. Web beacons can be turned off by turning off “image attachment” in an email.
If you use one of our mobile applications, we may also collect information about how you use our application.
Information we receive and receive from other sources:
We may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical services, payments and delivery, advertising networks, analytical service providers and search information providers) and receive information about you from them. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available content on social media.
We do not intend to collect personal data online from children under 13 years of age or in accordance with local legal requirements. This site has been designed and intended for use by adults. If you are a child whose parental consent is required in your country, you should review the terms of this privacy notice with your parent or guardian to make sure you understand and accept them. If we discover that we have collected information from a child without the consent of a parent or guardian, if such consent should be obtained, we will remove this information as soon as possible.
The ability to receive prizes, samples or other rewards may be restricted to users over a certain age. We may use your personal information to perform age verification and enforce any age restrictions.
Storing personal data
We do not currently store or process any personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We strive to keep your personal information secure and take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your personal information, and we require trusted third parties who deal with your personal information to do the same.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent to our site; each transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
How we use your information
We may use information we have about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our services when you decide to do so.
- To provide you with a tailored and relevant experience. We may display relevant advertising tailored to your preferences when visiting our websites or social media channels and measure the effectiveness of this advertising.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To reach you on social media, directly or through customized advertising content.
- In an anonymous form, to better understand our customers and learn how we can improve the quality of our website, products and services.
We may also use your information about you to provide you with information, products or services that you ask for or which we think may interest you. This may include contacting you by e-mail or text message if you register to receive information from us or have otherwise agreed to receive such messages. You can unsubscribe from future emails or text messages by following the instructions in each message.
Some of our sites and applications allow users to upload their own content. Remember that any content uploaded to one of our social media platforms may be displayed publicly, and you should be careful when providing certain personal data, e.g. financial information or address details via these platforms. We are not responsible for any actions taken by others when publishing personal data on one of our social media platforms.
Disclosure of your information
We rely on trusted third parties to perform a number of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to provide the service, and we require that they do not use your data for any other purpose. We always make every effort to ensure that all third parties with whom we cooperate ensure the security of personal data and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (previously the Personal Data Protection Act). We may share your personal data with third parties if:
- they provide us with services, in which case we will require them to keep their personal data secure and confidential and to use them only in accordance with the instructions.
- we or essentially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets.
- we have specifically obtained your consent, for example, if you take part in a competition or promotion that we organize together with a partner.
We will never sell your personal data.
It is important that you can control your personal data. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and not to contact you if you do not wish to. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to third parties for such purposes. You can use your rights to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation (formerly the Data Protection Act) gives you the right to access information about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is:
MONGIRD Sp. z o.o. ul. Obywatelska 2a, 80-259 Gdańsk